2012 Propel Training Institute: Inspiring Achievement
This conference will focus on "transferable practices to inspire achievement in students, teachers, principals and administration." As a result of grant support from the U.S. Department of Education, there is no attendance fee for the conference.
At the conference participants will:
- Gather transferable practices such as behavior and incentive systems, creative use of school space, and establishment of school and community partnerships.
- Become a part of a universal, multi-level coaching model that can strengthen our school cultures and community.
- Look at various methods for using technology and data to enhance all instruction, meet the needs of every student, and increase meaningful engagement.
- See Propel in Action first hand by visiting multiple Propel School sites, and then work with your colleagues to determine pragmatic ways to enhance your own best practices.
- Discover how Propel has established a record of "Inspiring Achievement" and learn how to apply these principles in your own schools.