2022 CSP Project Directors' Convening for State Entity Grantees
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 from 1:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M. ET
Thursday, November 17, 2022 from 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. ET
Welcome to the webpage for the 2022 Charter School Programs (CSP) Project Directors’ Convening for Replication & Expansion/CMO grantees. We are excited to be able to host this year’s event in person, bringing CSP grantees back together for an event full of learning, networking, and information sharing.
On this webpage, attendees will be able to access agendas, session materials, session surveys, and other logistics information.
Please direct all questions regarding the PD meeting to email@example.com.
Full Meeting Agenda (subject to change)
The meeting will be hosted in Roosevelt/Lincoln rooms on the 3rd floor of the hotel.
The meeting will take place at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City hotel located at 2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Arlington, Virginia. The hotel is one and a half miles from the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport offers valet-only parking at a rate of $45 per day, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
The Blue and Yellow lines are available from the Crystal City Metro Station (corner of 18th St and S. Bell Street). It is a 10-minute walk from the hotel to the Metro Station.
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to Reagan National Airport. The shuttle departs the hotel every 20 minutes beginning at 4:20 A.M. until 12:40 A.M. daily. You can track the Hyatt shuttle and see estimated pick-up times by clicking the link below when you arrive. After opening the link use HOTEL CODE: 2799
We recommend business casual attire for this event. Please dress comfortably and bring a sweater or a jacket as conference room temperatures can vary.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and many other public health authorities recommend continued practicing of social distancing.
Before Arriving at the Conference
We recommend all attendees perform a rapid COVID-19 test the day before the conference. You will not be required to show proof of vaccination or evidence of a negative test unless the venue or local jurisdiction requires such documentation.
Per the CDC, do NOT travel:
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, even if you recovered from COVID-19 within the past 90 days or are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines.
- If you tested positive for COVID-19.
- Until a full 10 days have passed after your symptoms started or the date your positive test was taken if you had no symptoms.
The National Charter School Resource Center (NCSRC) and U.S. Department of Education’s Charter School Programs have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 at this event.
Session materials will be posted after the event.
All meals for this event are “on your own.” For your convenience, we have shared a handful of restaurants that are within walking distance of the hotel.
- Cinnabar – Located within the Hyatt Regency, offers breakfast and lunch
- Lobbibar – Located within the Hyatt Regency, offers dinner only
- Bozzelli’s Italian Deli - www.bozzellideli.com/
- Kohinoor Dhaba Indian Cuisine - www.kohinoordhaba.com
- Mezah Mediterranean Grill - https://mezeh.com
- The Portofino Restaurant – Dinner Only - https://theportofinorestaurant.com
- Los Tios Tex-Mex - https://lostiosgrill.com/arlington/
- McNamara’s Pub & Restaurant - www.mcnamaraspub.com
There are also a number of fast food restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, including McDonald’s and Subway. Additional dining options in the area can be found at nationallanding.org/city-life/eat-and-shop/dining