J. Bulow Campbell Foundation
The board meets quarterly in January, April, July and October. The Foundation does not provide an application form.
A formal proposal to the Campbell Foundation is initiated by submitting a letter of request limited to one page and including the following:
- The full legal name of the organization.
- A concise description of the organization and its purpose and program.
- A brief description of the purpose for which the grant would be used.
- The total amount of the project or campaign goal and amount raised to date toward that goal.
- A specific amount of money requested.
- A definite plan and timetable for successful completion of the project.
- Two signatures: one of the principal officer of the governing board, and one of the chief administrative officer of the institution.
The letter of request should have enclosed with it a copy of the Internal Revenue Service letter, which attests to the organization’s tax-exempt status and classification as “not a private Foundation.”