Don’t Stop Improving: A Strategic Approach to School Improvement Using the Four Domains
State Entity grantees gathered to explore how to strategically adjust or initiate school improvement actions in the immediate, short-, and long-term using the Four Domains for Significant and Sustainable Charter School Improvement. Participants heard from representatives of the Colorado Department of Education and the Nevada State Public Charter School Authority about how they are adjusting their school improvement plans in response to COVID-19. The event concluded with a practical tool to help states and authorizers think strategically about improvement plans in the immediate, short-, and long-term.
- Steve Canavero, Ph.D., National Charter School Resource Center
- Aimee Evan, National Charter School Resource Center
- Rebecca Feiden, Nevada State Public Charter School Authority
- Kelly Wynveen, Colorado Department of Education
- Courtney Leigh Beisel, National Charter School Resource Center