Understanding High-Impact Monitoring Findings for Developer/Non-SEA Grantees
This webinar featured CSP, NCSRC, and WestEd representatives in discussion about monitoring findings within the Developer/Non-SEA grant program.
Topics of discussion included:
- An overview of compliance findings for the Developer grant program,
- Discussion of the indicators with the most-high impact findings, and
- A review of technical assistance supports available to support grantees in addressing findings.
The Overview of CSP Developer Monitoring Comprehensive Report & Resource Guide discussed in this webinar can be found on the right-hand menu above.
You can find the PowerPoint slides and handout from this webinar in the right-hand menu on this page. These additional resources may also be helpful:
- Part 200 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- §200.334 Retention requirements for records
- CSP Nonregulatory Guidance (see page 17for lottery guidance)
- Grants Training and Management Resources Online Grants Training Courses
- NCSRC Logic Model Toolkit
- SMART Objectives Toolkit (& Accompanying Webinar)
- What to Expect When Getting Monitored
- Ten Things We Learned from Monitoring
- Administering Ed Grants (on fiscal accountability & internal controls)
- Indirect Costs Decoded